At the Regent Hill Side, I will assist you plan your days so that you get the most out of your stay in Yercaud.
- Walking tour around the Emerald Lake
- Travel back in time in our beautiful Mercedes around the loop road
- Visit temples & Churches
- Shopping in & around Yercaud
- Boating in the Emerald Lake
- Mountain bike riding with guide.
- Visit Moganad Estate, The Country estate of Mohan Rajes. Open for creme tea's (on prior appointment only)
- Visit a coffee estate
- Visit untouched Shola forest
Besides croquet, explore at your leisure one of the many bird watching and jungle trails
Shopping & Dining
The variety & quality of shopping in Yercaud is improving rapidly. At the Regent Hill Side we can point you in the right direction to give you the best shopping experience during your stay in Yercaud. From superb perfumery, oil stores, curio galleries, clothing & accessories to antiques.
1 hour and 40 minutes north from Yercaud Town, Hogenakal Falls is great for parasal rides and native style body massages.
The falls are located 133 kilometers from The Regent Hill Side.
Historic Churches & Temples
The Anglican Church, Anamaliayar Koil, Shevaroyan Temple, The Danish Chapel to name a few.
Visit a village temple and get an insight into village customs from the head priest of the temple.
The Regent Hill Side can arrange for a massage at the hotel as well as a private yoga lesson.
"The best heritage house on earth" - authentic guest comment